With Thanksgiving just a few hours behind us and the start of the holiday shopping season upon us, here are some reflections of things that are on the minds of the SEO community:
- Will Search Engine Watch be able to survive after Danny Sullivan leaves to start Search Engine Land? Andy Beal’s thoughts – Previous Posts
- Will Review Me be able to become a valid marketing program? Previous Posts – Matt Cutts’ Thoughts
- How important will links continue to be? Previous Posts – What’s your IBLP?
- How much market share will Google Checkout take from PayPal? Previous Post
- How influential will blogging be? Can it keep up with the hype? Is blogger beta just a dream for mainstream bloggers? Previous Posts
- Will Google actually be able to bring books to the web? Google Post
I will keep up with the changes that will be happening through to the end of 2006, I am looking forward to the outcomes of these and other questions. 2007 looks to be an eventful year.